Project Management 45 anmeldelser Share this page Print
Use your full leadership potential as a project manager
At the end of the day, someone has to take the lead. Project Management 4 focuses attention on your leadership behaviour as a project manager and uncovers your development potential. You will become aware of your strengths within project management based on concrete feedback from leaders, project participants and stakeholders/clients in your projects.
Project Management 4 clarifies what you should focus on in order to develop as a project manager and you will learn how to apply a broad repertoire of leadership styles. The course is part of Mannaz’ Project Management Training.
Who can participate?
This course is for individuals with project management experience who wish to get better at understanding and handling the human and leadership aspects of project work.
Project Management 4 is an advanced project management course that requires you to have:
- Experience from at least one project where you had management responsibilities
- Completed Project Management 1 or to possess similar knowledge
On the course, you will be working on:
- Your leadership behaviour
- 6 Leadership Styles
- Various project management case stories
- Project Leadership Profile 360º measurement
- Your own personal action plan
Mannaz’ Project Management Training is IPMA®-registered in Denmark
The training is IPMA®-registered in Denmark, which means that Mannaz’ goals and content have been scored according to the Danish NCB “Project Management Competences” – and that Mannaz’ indication of participants’ options for developing competences have been verified by Dansk Projektledelse (danskprojektledelse.dk).
By completing the training, you will acquire the competences described in the NCB that are required for IPMA® certification in Denmark. You can become IPMA-certified through Dansk Projektledelse.
Part of Mannaz Project Management training
Project Management 2 is part of Mannaz Project Management training. The training consists of four courses, which can be taken consecutively or as needed.
12,5 days | Price: 54.500 DKK (SAVE 16.900 DKK). All prices are exclusive of VAT
You will improve your skills in the following areas
- Understanding 6 Leadership Styles (theory and practice)
- Understanding your own leadership behaviour based on your Project Leadership Profile 360º measurement
- Forming your own personal action plan
- Managing a number of leadership styles (6 Leadership Styles)
- Learning to use various tools and methods in your leadership
- Strengthening your leadership behaviour by studying specific project management case stories
- Learning to manage the steering committee, the project participants, the stakeholders and yourself
Benefits for your company
- A competent project manager
- A project manager who is aware of their own behaviour
- Projects with an impact in the organisation
- Effective change processes
The price includes:
Before the course
- Invitation to a free two-hour meeting in Good Learning (in danish)
- Course materials through MyMannaz
- Project Leadership Profile (PLP) ― a 360º measurement that uncovers your behaviour as a project manager
- Individual feedback on your PLP report over the telephone
During the course
- Three days of facilitation
- All meals
- Access to MyProject ― the Project Manager’s virtual toolbox
- 6 Leadership Styles report
- 6 Leadership Styles compendium
After the course
- Course certificate
- Access to 6 Leadership Styles simulator for one month
Approximately six weeks before the course, you will undergo a Project Leadership Proﬁle 360⁰ measurement, which will mean that:
- You will receive an email with a link to the Project Leadership Proﬁle 360° measurement
- You will nominate respondents and complete the survey within your organisation. You will need to nominate at least one and a maximum of two leader(s)/sponsor(s), at least three project group participants and possibly some stakeholders/clients
- You and your respondent group will receive a link with approx. 100 questions about your behaviour as a project manager. Both you and the respondent group will answer the same questions. The result is your 360° measurement
- You will receive a report with your 360° measurement and get feedback and spar with an experienced facilitator before the course begins
- On the course, we will aim to fulfil any wishes you have for additional learning
The replies will be kept confidential. In order for you to benefit as much as possible from the survey, it is important that you work seriously on your answers.
You will not be able to participate in this course if Mannaz does not receive sufficient responses to these questions by the deadline. In the event of that happening, you will lose the entire course fee.
6 Leadership Styles
During the course we will work with 6 Leadership Styles, which is a reflection tool designed to develop leaders’ repertoire and self-confidence. The tool takes its starting point in six different leadership styles and how they each affect organisations.
The 6 Leadership Styles are also a blended learning tool that combines games, theoretical material, computer-based simulations and interactive challenges.
As a project leader, you can use 6 Leadership Styles as a learning tool that challenges you and your repertoire of leadership styles, your overview and the difference you make as a project manager in your organisation.
Facilitation days – from start to finish
Day 1: 9 a.m. ― 5 p.m.
Day 2: 9 a.m. ― 5 p.m.
Day 3: 9 a.m. ― 4 p.m.
On the course you will meet experienced facilitators and consultants from Mannaz. All facilitators have practical project experience
You are always welcome to contact me for advice on which course or programme will suit your needs the best.
Do you want us to contact you?
Hvis du ønsker at komme på venteliste så udfyld felterne herunder. VI kontakter dig hvis der kommer en ledig plads på kurset.