Use your full leadership potential as a project manager
At the end of the day, someone has to take the lead. Project Management 4 focuses attention on your leadership behaviour as a project manager and uncovers your development potential.
You will become aware of your strengths within project management based on concrete feedback from leaders, project participants and stakeholders/clients in your projects.
Project Management 4 clarifies what you should focus on to develop as a project manager and you will learn how to apply a broad repertoire of leadership styles.
You will improve your skills in the following areas
- Understanding 6 Leadership Styles (theory and practice)
- Understanding your own leadership behaviour based on your Project Leadership Profile 360º measurement
- Forming your own personal action plan
- Managing a number of leadership styles (6 Leadership Styles)
- Learning to use various tools and methods in your leadership
- Strengthening your leadership behaviour by studying specific project management case stories
- Learning to manage the steering committee, the project participants, the stakeholders and yourself
Benefits for your company
- A competent project manager
- A project manager who is aware of their own behaviour
- Projects with an impact in the organisation
- Effective change processes
Who can participate?
This course is for individuals with project management experience who wish to get better at understanding and handling the human and leadership aspects of project work.
Project Management 4 is an advanced project management course that requires you to have:
- Experience from at least one project where you had management responsibilities
- Completed Project Management 1 or to possess similar knowledge
On the course, you will be working on:
- Your leadership behaviour
- 6 Leadership Styles
- Various project management case stories
- Project Leadership Profile 360º measurement
- Your own personal action plan
Save 23% when you buy the entire education programme
The education programme consists of these courses:
- Project Management 1
- Project Management 2
- Project Management 3
- Project Management 4
- Project Management Exam
The courses must be ordered together. If you cancel one of the courses, you will be invoiced for the full price of the individual courses you have attended.
Mannaz Project Management Programme is IPMA®-registered in Denmark
The programme is IPMA®-registered in Denmark. By completing the programme, you will acquire the competences described in the NCB that are required for IPMA®-certification in Denmark. You can become IPMA-certified through Dansk Projektledelse.
Read more and learn how investing in project management can secure the future of your businessRead the article
The price includes:
Before the course
- Course materials through MyMannaz
- Project Leadership Profile (PLP) ― a 360º measurement that uncovers your behaviour as a project manager
- Individual feedback on your PLP report over Teams or telephone
During the course
- Three days of facilitation
- All meals
- 6 Leadership Styles report
- 6 Leadership Styles compendium
- Access to the Project Manager’s virtual toolbox (in Danish)
After the course
- Course certificate
Approximately six weeks before the course, you will undergo a Project Leadership Proﬁle 360⁰ measurement, which will mean that:
- You will receive an email with a link to the Project Leadership Proﬁle 360° measurement
- You will nominate respondents and complete the survey within your organisation. You will need to nominate at least one and a maximum of two leader(s)/sponsor(s), at least three project group participants and possibly some stakeholders/clients
- You and your respondent group will receive a link with approx. 100 questions about your behaviour as a project manager. Both you and the respondent group will answer the same questions. The result is your 360° measurement
- You will receive a report with your 360° measurement and get feedback and spar with an experienced facilitator before the course begins
- On the course, we will aim to fulfil any wishes you have for additional learning
The replies will be kept confidential. In order for you to benefit as much as possible from the survey, it is important that you work seriously on your answers.
You will not be able to participate in this course if Mannaz does not receive sufficient responses to these questions by the deadline. In the event of that happening, you will lose the entire course fee.
6 Leadership Styles
During the course we will work with 6 Leadership Styles, which is a reflection tool designed to develop leaders’ repertoire and self-confidence. The tool takes its starting point in six different leadership styles and how they each affect organisations.
The 6 Leadership Styles are also a blended learning tool that combines games, theoretical material, computer-based simulations and interactive challenges.
As a project leader, you can use 6 Leadership Styles as a learning tool that challenges you and your repertoire of leadership styles, your overview and the difference you make as a project manager in your organisation.
Facilitation days – from start to finish
Day 1: 9:00-17:00 CET
Day 2: 9:00-17:00 CET
Day 3: 9:00-16:00 CET
On the course you will meet experienced facilitators and consultants from Mannaz. All facilitators have practical project experience.
All our courses can be taught at your location. Internal courses have financial advantages and shared learning creates a sense of community within your organisation.
The course is taught for your company exclusively and so adapted to your wants and needs such as whether the course should be hosted virtually or physically.
If you want to focus on your development as, for example, a leader, project manager or even just your personal development, you have the option to complement your programme with coaching sessions.
Coaching is very individual, and we always have coaches with several years of practical experience within your field.
What is the greatest competitive advantage of any business? What is the most essential asset of any organisation?
We deliver courses, programmes and consulting services – all with an emphasis on people and their interactions in organisations.
If you wish to be on hold for this course and wait a vacant seat please fill in the fields below.