Coaching is the single best approach to empower individuals in their roles and to create a solutions-oriented organisational culture.
The Mannaz coaching approach assumes that all individuals are talented and uniquely brilliant.
We use and teach coaching skills to unlock, enhance and engage the talent and brilliance that already exists within individuals and organisations. We do this through supporting the individual as their authentic selves, challenging their assumptions and blockers, and applying the coaching in practical actions. We work within the real-world context of organisations, teams and individuals so that every level is moving towards the desired business goals.
- Realising desired benefits from organisational changes and mergers
- Effectively changing cultures so that people actually behave in new ways
- Equipping leaders to solve conflicts and create trust across the organisation and thereby avoiding costly collaboration issues and employee turnover
- Ensuring preventive dialogues to decrease stress levels and increase leader and employee motivation
- Supporting leaders and employees transitioning into new roles to create high-performance fast in the new context.
- Equipping leaders with skills to better manage and lead their individual team members.
An ICF Global Coaching Client Study from PwC showed:
“86% of companies that use or have used coaching report at least a 100% return on their initial investment.”
Coaching is the best single approach to empower individuals in their roles and to create a solutions-oriented organisational culture.
- Leaders as Coaches. Coaching programmes to teach leaders coaching skills that will transform their relationships, teams and their impact as leaders.
- Coaching Essentials. A full or half-day session on coaching skills that introduce leaders to coaching and allows them to start practicing these skills in a safe space.
- 1:1 Executive coaching. An on-going series of coaching sessions that offer leaders an individualised coaching programme. The organisational context including line-manager support is incorporated in executive coaching.
- ICF accredited coaching training programme. This coaching training programme is for professionals who want accredited level coaching skills for their leadership role or an internal coaching role
Coaching empowers employees to bring their best to the organisation and add real value.
In Mannaz, we enable and facilitate for impact. This means that everything we do aims at creating real improvements and long-term value for organisations, teams and individuals.
Coaching capabilities enable the organisation to change effectively by mobilising each individual and leverage the collective potential. A coaching inspired culture builds community and supports teamwork while the process of being coached empowers people to grow beyond their perceived limits and add additional value to the organisation.
Studies confirm the positive effects of coaching
A large meta analysis from 2013 shows that organisational coaching has significant positive effects on individuals:
- Work attitudes
- Goal-directed self-regulation
The meta analysis represents solid evidence that coaching is an effective tool for improving the functioning of individuals in organisations.
Source: Theebom et. al. 2013
Impact of coaching
- Increased motivation and ownership of changes
- Accelerated role transitions with higher and faster impact
- Better teamwork and collaboration
- Higher retention and less burnouts
- Increased individual performance
- Better working climate creating increased creativity, innovation and openness to change
Send us your contact details and we will contact you.