Tools for planning, leading and managing your projects
Mannaz Project Management Programme will provide you with a holistic understanding of project management and project leadership.
You will build a solid toolbox and acquire concrete tools for planning your projects, leading and managing your project group, and ensuring that your projects are completed successfully. At the same time, you will acquire an in-depth understanding of your own leadership behaviour and thereby strengthen your personal leadership in the project.
By choosing Mannaz Project Management Programme, you are enrolling in a training programme with a practical focus.
Who can participate?
The Project Management Programme is for anyone who works or is about to work with projects. You are the leading figure in the project and you will be managing the project and ensuring its success. Even if you have worked with projects for several years, you can learn a lot from the training programme.
Benefits for you
- Gaining a holistic understanding of the basic methods and effective tools for project work
- Learning how to handle the project group, develop a team and plan a project
- Learning how to navigate during changing conditions with a focus on progress, creating results and completing the project
- Focusing your attention on your leadership behaviour as a project manager, uncovering your development potential and practising your repertoire of leadership styles
- Documenting your broad and practical knowledge of project management
Benefits for your company
- A professional project manager who can manage and organise the project team effectively and work with the project in a structured way
- A goal-oriented project manager who can manage and ensure well-conducted projects internally and externally with the desired results
- A qualified sparring partner for the Management and other stakeholders
- A competent project manager who can disseminate project management as a discipline within the organisation
About Mannaz Project Management Programme
The Project Management Programme consists of four courses that you can take in consecutive order or as needed. You can also take each course separately if you have a very specific need. This gives you the best chance of fitting your programme into your busy everyday life. Please note, however, that Project Management 1 or similar knowledge is a prerequisite for participating in the other courses.
The case stories, group work, exercises and assignments all contain useful, directly applicable knowledge, and the facilitators have many years of practical experience in project management. Your new knowledge will be accessible, relevant and applicable in your daily work with projects.
The courses are based on active involvement and training in relation to the reality that you and your company find yourselves in.
Mannaz Project Management Programme is IPMA®-registered in Denmark*
The programme is IPMA®-registered in Denmark, which means that Mannaz’s goals and content have been scored according to the Danish NCB “Project Management Competences” – and that Mannaz’s indication of participants’ options for developing competences have been verified by Dansk Projektledelse (Danish Project Management) (www.danskprojektledelse.dk).
By completing the programme, you will acquire the skills described in the NCB (National Competence Baseline), that are required for IPMA® certification in Denmark. You can become IPMA-certified through Dansk Projektledelse.
12 days| 54,999 kr.
The price is only valid when registering for the entire programme and the project manager exam.
- Project Management 1 – Overview, content and method – You will gain a holistic understanding of project management and acquire basic tools (a management toolbox) for completing effective projects. We will touch on stakeholder analysis, goal setting and planning. You will learn to apply various methods and manage and ensure progress of your projects so that you will be valued as a project manager.
- Project Management 2 – Team management, commitment and project start-up – We will focus on good project start-ups, management of the group and collaboration within the team. You will learn to engage and motivate your project participants from the beginning, thereby ensuring quality throughout the project management process. During the course, you will complete one project start-up to serve as an inspiration for your future projects.
- Project Management 3 – Execution, results and completion – You will acquire a number of leadership and project management tools to give you a better overview and basis for making decisions about your projects. During the course, we will focus on change management, results and project completion. The course will provide you with practical learning tools that you can apply back in your company.
- Project Management 4 – You as a project manager – With a 360-degree measurement, you will gain a deeper insight into your leadership behaviour as a project manager. Based on this knowledge, you will nurture your potential and become an even better project manager. During the course, you will develop your own dynamic and personal action plan, which will be directly applicable in your job.
- Project Management Exam – Document your knowledge of project management
Mannaz Project Management Programme has a practical focus and is based on active inclusion of and training on elements from your current work as a project manager. The facilitation is a mix of case stories, plenary and group work, theory, exercises, and assignments that all contain knowledge that is directly applicable in your work.
Course run - Project Management 1
Course run - Project Management 2
Course run - Project Management 3
Course run - Project Management 4
Course run - Project Management Exam
Attend our courses safely
You can attend all courses, training and workshops physically, in person, in smaller Covid-safe groups.
We’re following these measures to ensure your safety:
- There’ll be a maximum of 25 people in addition to the instructor at each course.
- Everyone must show a valid “Corona passport” – a negative Corona test that is a maximum of 72 hours old.
- Masks must be worn when moving outside the classroom.
- Courses take place in large classrooms with a minimum distance of 1 metre between each chair.
- Lunch is served in pre-prepared portions.
- The classroom is thoroughly cleaned.
Watch the video below (Danish video with English subtitles), where one of our instructors talks about the measures.
Our guidelines were last updated on May 6th 2021. Read more about our current guidelines for COVID-19
All our courses can be taught at your location. Internal courses have financial advantages and shared learning creates a sense of community within your organisation.
The course is taught for your company exclusively and so adapted to your wants and needs such as whether the course should be hosted virtually or physically.
If you want to focus on your development as, for example, a leader, project manager or even just your personal development, you have the option to complement your programme or education with coaching sessions.
Coaching is very individual, and we always have coaches with several years of practical experience within your field.
What is the greatest competitive advantage of any business? What is the most essential asset of any organisation?
We deliver courses, education and consulting services – all with an emphasis on people and their interactions in organisations.
If you wish to be on hold for this course and wait a vacant seat please fill in the fields below.