Create profitable projects with a combination of PRINCE2® and agile project management methods.5 reviews Share this page Print
Expand our agile toolbox
PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most comprehensive collection of agile project management methods. It combines PRINCE2®’s clearly defined framework, which thousands of Danish project managers have enjoyed for years, with the agile world’s flexibility and unpretentiousness. This combination is very valuable for project managers, participants and organisations who wish to challenge and expand their application of PRINCE2® with agile tools.
PRINCE2® is sometimes mistaken as being documentation-heavy. PRINCE2 Agile® puts great emphasis on supporting project participants to avoid bureaucratic work within PRINCE2®’s framework. As a PRINCE2®-certified course participant, you will greatly expand your toolbox – whether or not your company has chosen to work in an agile way.
Who can participate?
This course is relevant for anyone who wishes to work in a more agile way with PRINCE2®. PRINCE2 Agile® provides an even more nuanced picture of how to apply PRINCE2® in projects.
A certain amount of knowledge of PRINCE2® is required for the course, so you should not participate if you have no knowledge of PRINCE2®. Agile experience is not a requirement, as we will go over agile methods and frameworks.
During the course you will be working with:
- Specific methods for working in an agile way with your PRINCE2® project
- Integration of the agile approach’s flexibility towards PRINCE2®’s comprehensive structure
- Exercises in agile tools that can be added to your projects from day one
- Agile tools such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean Startup
On the third day of the course, you will sit a 2.5-hour exam that consists of 50 questions, of which 30 (60%) must be answered correctly in order to pass. You are allowed to bring the manual to the exam:
- PR2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager) IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
You will acquire in-depth knowledge of how agile tools like Scrum, Kanban and Lean Startup can contribute positively to a project environment. The course does not focus on any one of these methods, but rather uses the best techniques from various agile approaches. It is hence not a prerequisite for you to have worked with Scrum, Kanban or any of the other tools to benefit from PRINCE2 Agile®.
Hyper-agility and multi-speed business are concepts that leaders of the future must understand and apply to be able to deliver results in a world that is constantly changing.Read the article
The PRINCE2® method
PRINCE2® is a best-practice project management method, which ensures that the project organisation is in place from start and that management roles and responsibilities have been agreed upon and made visible.
The method consists of a process model that serves to guide the project management through all the processes required to ensure that the project delivers the result, which will generate the expected benefits from a business point of view.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Benefits of the PRINCE2® method:
- 86% felt that the PRINCE2® method has helped them in their current role
- 87% felt that PRINCE2® has been relevant and has made a difference in their career
- 74% could see the value of combining PRINCE2® with agile methods
- Agile methods and tools for your PRINCE2® project Projects with structure and flexibility
- Better communication and collaboration in your projects
- Certified competences within PRINCE2 Agile®
Your company’s benefits
- A project manager who is able to apply PRINCE2® more flexibly than before
- Quicker realisation of benefits as a result of the agile approach
- Better communication in projects due to the agile approach’s focus on collaboration
You can safely attend our courses
The assembly ban of maximum 10 people in Denmark does not apply to meetings and other events where participants are “primarily seated”. Therefore, we continue to host all courses, educations, and the like.
We carefully follow the authorities’ recommendations regarding COVID-19 and we have implemented the following measures:
- The classes take place in large rooms with a minimum distance of 1 meter between each chair
- The classroom is thoroughly cleaned
- Everyone must wear a mask when not seated
- Everyone must regularly wash hands and use hand sanitizer
- Lunch will be served in individual portions
Our guidelines were last updated on October 26, 2020. Read more about the guidelines here.
The price includes:
Before the course
- Invitation to a free two-hour meeting in Good Learning (in danish)
- 30–50 hours of preparation (participants will receive the PRINCE2 Agile® manual and a test exam in the post approx. 4-6 weeks prior to the course)
- Course material via MyMannaz
During the course
- Three days of facilitation
- One facilitator
- Log for your personal notes All meals
- Course material via My Mannaz Exercises
- PRINCE2 Agile® examination
- Access to MyProject (in danish) – the Project Manager’s virtual toolbox
After the course
- Certificate (upon passing the exam)
All our courses can be taught at your location. Internal courses have financial advantages and shared learning creates a sense of community within your organisation.
The course is taught for your company exclusively and so adapted to your wants and needs such as wether the course should be hosted virtually or physically.
If you wish to work focused on your development as e.g. a leader, project manager or even just your personal development, you have the option to complement your programme or education with coaching sessions.
Coaching is very individual, and we always have coaches with several years of practical experience within your field.
What is the greatest competitive advantage of any business? What is the most essential asset of any organisation?
We deliver courses, education and consulting services – all with an emphasis on people and their interactions in organisations.
If you wish to be on hold for this course and wait a vacant seat please fill in the fields below.