Motivated and talented leaders and specialists are at the heart of ensuring future competitiveness and success
Motivated and talented leaders and specialists key in future competitiveness and success
The knowledge and expertise acquired today will be mostly obsolete within a few years due to ongoing, technical, societal and cultural change. Organisations are changing rapidly in many sectors and so organisation culture, leadership, role expectations and values are changing too. If anything, the pace of change is accelerating.
For organisations to be competitive and successful in the future, they need to continuously attract and develop talented and motivated leaders, project managers, specialists etc. – and continuously build the competencies and culture needed for future growth.
- Seeing talent development as a key tool for organisational development and a way to enable real achievement
- Building competencies for the future and continuously ensuring good successor planning on all leadership levels
- Implementing successful talent programmes that develop the individual and the organisation
- Striking the balance between developing top talent and raising the average competency level of all leaders and specialists
- Creating a high level of internal mobility to provide career opportunities inside the company.
Talent development is never just about the individual. The rest of the organisation has to feel the difference and experience an inspiring outcome too to ensure organisational impact.
Source: Mannaz Talent Management Survey 2013
Unlock the potential in leaders and specialists to build an organisation for future success
Developing talent is ultimately about bringing the organisation into the future. In Mannaz, we work together with the organisation and its leaders to uncover and develop potential. We co-design and co-deliver talent programmes fitted to your specific context to support the ongoing development of your business and the creation of an attractive working environment. And we ensure impact in everyday operations by e.g. including direct managers in follow-up dialogue with each individual and using real life cases as the basis for learning.
Talent development services
- Talent leadership – unlocking potential
- Talent development as organisational development
- Evaluation and assessment
- Co-design and co-delivery of talent programmes
- Masterclasses in high-level leadership
- Coaching and career development
- Internal career paths and mobility.
We design talent development for impact and we implement together with the organisation to create long-term business value.
In Mannaz we enable and facilitate for impact. This means that everything we do aims at creating real improvements and long-term value. We integrate talent development as a part of organisational development to support organisations in tackling the resource and competence needs of tomorrow and move the organisation forward.
Mannaz’ Leadership Development is:
- Co-designed and Customised to individual and organisational aspirations, needs and expectations.Stakeholder anchored: We believe that the buy-in and commitment from leaders and from their stakeholders is required in order to achieve the highest impact.
Strategy driven: We ensure that the effort is relevant, engaging and impactful by anchoring the effort in the organisation’s strategic priorities.
Measurable: We measure quality and impact of our efforts as an integrated part of the delivery to ensure long-term effect in practice.
Impact of Talent Development
- Increased employee motivation and satisfaction
- Increased attraction and retention of the right profiles
- Improved image and employer brand
- More attractive internal career paths
- Competent leaders – now and in the futures
- Increased cohesive energy
- Faster generation of impact in role transitions
Jeg vil gerne høre mere. Ring mig op.