Get ready for the future of project management with PRINCE2®6 reviews Share this page Print
Flawless project management
When participating in PRINCE2® Foundation, you will gain an insight into and work with the PRINCE2® method. With the PRINCE2® method, you will increase the success rate of your projects because you will be applying a method that eliminates the risk of errors and failed projects.
PRINCE2® gives you the tools to achieve more effective project management where the aim is increased business benefits. Furthermore, you will gain productive project management collaboration, both internally and externally in your organisation.
Who takes part?
Project managers in private and public organisations. Some project experience is required as the course focuses on process-oriented project management according to the PRINCE2® method — not on specific tools for project management.
The course is for individuals wishing to gain an insight into the method. PRINCE2® is not a method that project managers can choose to use themselves. It is a general method, which the organisation can choose to follow in order to optimise project management. Hence, you may be involved in projects that are being conducted according to the PRINCE2® method, or you may collaborate with clients or suppliers who use the method.
On the course you will work on:
- Processes and sub-processes within the PRINCE2® method
- Planning, management and stages
- Quality project environment
- Change management Tips and advice for the exam
- Topics and principles of the PRINCE2® method
- Risk management
- Version management
The PRINCE2® method
PRINCE2® is a best-practice project management method, which ensures that the project organisation is in place from project start and that management roles and responsibilities have been agreed upon and made visible. The method consists of a process model that serves to guide the project management through all the processes required to ensure that the project delivers the result, which will generate the expected benefits from a business point of view. The cornerstone of the method is hence the business benefit.
Benefits for you
- Knowledge of and training in the PRINCE2® method
- Insight into best practice
- Documentation of competences through the PRINCE2® Foundation exam
Benefits for your company
- A project manager with certified competences in PRINCE2® Foundation
- Improved internal and external collaboration
- Flawless projects that increase business success
Read more and learn how investing in project management can secure the future of your businessRead the article
Attend our courses safely
You can attend all courses, training and workshops physically, in person, in smaller Covid-safe groups.
We’re following these measures to ensure your safety:
- There’ll be a maximum of 25 people in addition to the instructor at each course.
- Everyone must show a valid “Corona passport” – a negative Corona test that is a maximum of 72 hours old.
- Masks must be worn when moving outside the classroom.
- Courses take place in large classrooms with a minimum distance of 1 metre between each chair.
- Lunch is served in pre-prepared portions.
- The classroom is thoroughly cleaned.
Watch the video below (Danish video with English subtitles), where one of our instructors talks about the measures.
Our guidelines were last updated on May 6th 2021. Read more about our current guidelines for COVID-19
The price includes:
Before the course
- Invitation to a free two-hour meeting in Good learning (in Danish)
- 40—50 hours of preparatory work (the PRINCE2® manual and the test exam will be sent out approx. 4—6 weeks prior to the course)
During the course
- Three days of instruction
- One facilitator
- Log for your personal notes
- All meals (for face-to-face courses)
- Course material
- Official PRINCE2® Foundation certification exam
- Access to MyProject (in Danish) — the Project Manager’s virtual toolbox
After the course
- Letter of course attendance (on demand)
- Official PRINCE2® Foundation certificate (upon passed exam)
Practical learning method
This programme is a three-day non-residential course that includes preparatory work before the course and in the evenings during the course itself.
On the first 2.5 days of the course, we will review the PRINCE2® theory and you will practice answering exam questions individually and in groups. We will be using various exciting forms of instruction at the course to ensure variation and optimal learning.
Mannaz is an accredited PRINCE2® training organisation approved by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS who administers PRINCE2®. All course material is accredited by PeopleCert as well. The course and the exam will be conducted in English.
3 days + preparation before the course | 12.900 DKK
You should plan to spend 40—50 hours of preparation reading and solving assignments.
You will receive the preparatory material 4—6 weeks prior to course start.
It is important that you prepare before the course starts in order to get the most out of it.
The individual assignments, which you complete in the evenings between course days, are an important part of preparing to pass the exam.
On the last day of the course you will be taking the official PRINCE2® Foundation exam.
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour’s (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book
Shortly after the exam, the facilitator will let you know if you have passed.
If you passed your exam, you will receive your official PRINCE2® Foundation certificate electronally directly from PeopleCert.
The exams will be invigilated by one of our experienced and competent PRINCE2® facilitators, who use great presentation, variation and commitment to make the material interesting, vibrant and relevant.
All facilitators are accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS .
Do you need tools?
Combine PRINCE2® Foundation with project management
With PRINCE2® you get the best-practice management method, which teaches you when to do what in your project – but not how to! In other words, PRINCE2® does NOT provide you with tools. It therefore makes good sense to combine PRINCE2® with Project Management 1 or IT Project Management 1. This will give you the tools as well, so that you know how to act to achieve greater success in your PRINCE2® projects.
*Price for two courses. The courses are booked together and conducted within six months. If you deregister from one of the courses, you will be invoiced for the full price of the course that you participated in.
Register for PRINCE2 Foundation® and Project Management 1
Contact Dörte Gagalon-Shaw, tel. 4517 6001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to sign up or hear more about the combination.
All our courses can be taught at your location. Internal courses have financial advantages and shared learning creates a sense of community within your organisation.
The course is taught for your company exclusively and so adapted to your wants and needs such as whether the course should be hosted virtually or physically.
If you want to focus on your development as, for example, a leader, project manager or even just your personal development, you have the option to complement your programme or education with coaching sessions.
Coaching is very individual, and we always have coaches with several years of practical experience within your field.
What is the greatest competitive advantage of any business? What is the most essential asset of any organisation?
We deliver courses, education and consulting services – all with an emphasis on people and their interactions in organisations.
If you wish to be on hold for this course and wait a vacant seat please fill in the fields below.