Organisations today are faster, more agile, increasingly complex and difficult to navigate. These pressures, along with the growing need to do more with less, often leave us feeling that high performance demands a very personal price. As leaders, the question we often ask ourselves is, ’is this level of performance sustainable?
The good news is that resilience can be developed and it might just be the next new competitive edge. Resilient people and resilient teams can deliver amazing results, whatever challenges they face. Resilient people respond well to pressure. And, when they come under pressure, they know they have the mental fortitude to overcome adversity and deliver on performance goals.
”38% of employees are under excessive pressure at work at least once a week.”
Source: CIPD employee outlook 2017
During this session, you will learn to recognise the physiological and psychological signs of stress, strategies for managing unproductive thinking, and technique s to empower your performance at work.
Our performance as individuals, teams and organisations depend on physical, mental and emotional factors.
The extent to which we can monitor and harness these factors will ultimately decide the results we are able to achieve. So, how can your organisation:
- Build a culture that respects and values employee well-being?
- Create the climate for productivity, positivity and high performance?
- Minimise burn out, and help your leaders devise strategies to remain resilient and thrive?
During this ½ day workshop, we’ll work with leaders to build greater personal awareness, as well as provide tools and techniques to stay resilient – and thrive – during unprecedented change. You will:
- Complete a resilience self-assessment to discover where to invest your time and energy for results.
- Review and discuss the latest neuroscience and stress management models in order to develop your
own strategies to increase personal resilience, and that of your team.
- Explore your role as a leader in creating culture, and the optimum conditions required for resilience
and positivity within your organisation, through peer coaching.
Investing in resilience provides measureable outcomes for you and your organisation, including:
- An emotionally robust, happy and more engaged team.
- Lower stress levels, as well as increased performance in the workplace.
- Improved relationships and collaboration, driving innovation, team effectiveness and competitiveness.
You are always welcome to contact us for advice on which course or programme will suit your needs the best.