Safely attend our courses
Mannaz always follows the recommendations of the authorities
As of May 6, it is legal to assembly 25 people indoor in Denmark.
You can now attend courses, trainings and workshops
with physical presence in smaller corona-friendly groups.
However, all course participants must wear a valid Coronapas/test
and mask outside the course room.
If you have questions about a specific course
please feel free to contact us at + 45 4517 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We care about each other
It is very important to us that you can feel safe, when you participate our courses. Therefore we follow the authorities’ recommendations and requirements closely.
In collaboration with our course venues, we have initiated a number of COVID-19 measures to ensure your safety. Watch the video (Danish video with English subtitles), where one of our instructors talks about the measures.
We also recommend that you read the health authorities instructions and recommendations yourself.
Your safety first
We follow the authorities recommendations and requirements closely. Here are the specific iniatives:
- There will be a maximum of 25 people in addition to the instructor at each course*.
- Everyone must show a valid “Corona passport” – a negative Corona test that is maximum 72 hours old.
- Mask must be worn when moving around the course location. Masks are not necessary in the meeting room.
- The courses take place in large classrooms with a minimum distance of 1 meter between each chair – usually more. We make sure that all participants are sensibly spread out in the room.
- Lunch is portioned and catering for the breaks has also been changed to more convenient servings.
- The classroom is thorougly cleaned. Tables, chairs, doorknobs and all other surfaces are sanitized at least once a day, Everyone is encouraged to wash hands regularly and use hand sanitizer. Dispensers with hand sanitizer will be placed around the location to make hand sanitizing convenient.
The instructor helps ensure that all participants adhere the guidelines. We ask you to bring your own mask, but in case you will need one, the instructor or the course venue will be able to help out.
*The Danish Ministry of Justice writes about hosting courses: Employees can continously participate in courses with up to 25 people in addition to the instructor.