Safely attend our courses
Mannaz always follows the recommendations of the authorities
You can safely attend our courses and educations
Mannaz still holds all courses, educations, workshops, and the like with physical attendance.
It is very important to us that you can feel safe when you participate in our courses. Therefore we follow the authorities’ recommendations and requirements closely.
Read about our COVID-19-measurements here, or watch the video (Danish video with English subtitles), where one of our instructors talks about the measures.
We also recommend that you read the Danish Health Authorities’ recommendations and guidelines yourself.
Our guidelines were last updated on June 15th, 2021.
- Everyone must show a valid “Corona passport” that meets one of the following requirements:
- You have a negative COVID-19 test from the last 72 hours.
- You are fully vaccinated or have been vaccinated for the first time more than 14 days ago.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 240 days.
- Guidelines for distance and space requirements are followed.
- Catering is served according to instructions from authorities.
- The classroom is thoroughly cleaned. Tables, chairs, doorknobs, and all other surfaces are sanitized at least once a day.
- Everyone is encouraged to wash their hands regularly and use hand sanitizer. Dispensers with hand sanitizer will be placed around the location to make hand sanitizing convenient.
- All courses are held at hotels with a strong focus on all restrictions.
- The instructor helps ensure that all participants adhere to the guidelines.
Virtual programmes for your company
All our courses can be taught at your location. Internal courses have financial advantages and shared learning creates a sense of community within your organisation.
The course is taught for your company exclusively and so adapted to your wants and needs such as whether the course should be hosted virtually or physically.
If you want to focus on your development as, for example, a leader, project manager or even just your personal development, you have the option to complement your programme or education with coaching sessions.
Coaching is very individual, and we always have coaches with several years of practical experience within your field.
What is the greatest competitive advantage of any business? What is the most essential asset of any organisation?
We deliver courses, education and consulting services – all with an emphasis on people and their interactions in organisations.