Project Management ExamShare this page Print
The Project Management Exam concludes Mannaz Project Management Training and tests the knowledge and practical know-how you have gained from the training.
The Project Management Exam is a three-hour written exam where you will demonstrate the knowledge you have acquired about project management.
The Project Management Exam is split into three parts, in which you will be given multiple-choice questions, asked to provide substantiated solutions to questions and asked to demonstrate your ability to assess a situation, choose a general method and solve a problem related to project management.
Project Management 1 – Overview, content, method (or similar*)
Project Management 2 – Team management, commitment, project start-up
Project Management 3 – Implementation, results
Project Management 4 – You as a project manage
*If you already possess knowledge similar to Project Management 1, you are not required to complete this course.
Benefits for you
The examination is based on the knowledge you have gained from Mannaz Project Management Training and documents the fact that you have been tested within the field of project management. Once you have passed the exam, you will receive a certificate from Mannaz confirming your completion of Project Management 1–4 (or 2–4) and that you have passed the Mannaz Project Management Examination.
The examination shows that you:
- Have gained an overview of the many aspects of project management
- Are able to handle situations from a holistic perspective
- Are able to choose a substantiated project management method
- Are able to apply project management methods, techniques and tools
Benefits for your company
- A project manager with a holistic perspective of the company’s projects
- A project manager with documented knowledge within project management
- A project manager who carefully applies the most effective project management methods
Part of Mannaz Project Management training
Project Management 2 is part of Mannaz Project Management training. The training consists of four courses, which can be taken consecutively or as needed.
12,5 days | Price: 58.500 DKK (SAVE 17.700 DKK). All prices are exclusive of VAT
The Project Management Examination is a three-hour exam. The exam is an online test and is a closed-book exam. You must take the Project Management Examination within one year of completing the last project management course. If you do not pass the exam, you may try to resit it within one year.
The exam questions are split into three parts:
- Part 1: Multiple-choice questions with three options
- Part 2: Questions to be answered with substantiated solutions
- Part 3: Questions that will show your ability to assess a situation, choose a general method and solve a problem
Once you have passed the exam, you will receive a course certificate
You are always welcome to contact me for advice on which course or programme will suit your needs the best.
Do you want us to contact you?
Hvis du ønsker at komme på venteliste så udfyld felterne herunder. VI kontakter dig hvis der kommer en ledig plads på kurset.