Leadership Growth Programme
Develop your leadership skills in a safe environment with likeminded peersShare Print
Future-proof your leadership and organisation
Future leadership calls for authenticity and an ability to create a developing environment for your team members.
During this Leadership Growth Programme you will be taught specific and relevant skills that you can put to use in your day-to-day activities. You’ll get answers to the questions you’ve been asking yourself, such as:
- How do I become an authentic leader?
- How do I apply coaching in the best possible way?
- What are the important phases in team development?
- How do I create and communicate my team vision?
- How do I handle transformation?
The Leadership Growth Programme will also give you valuable peer support for your future development.
Benefits for you
- Know how to become an authentic leader
- Important leadership skills for your development journey as a leader
- Training in practical leadership in a safe environment
- Ability to immediately apply your new leadership skills
- Peer network for valuable feedback and experience sharing
Benefits for your company
- Authentic leader
- Leaders with high focus on team development
- Quick application and implementation of learned skills
- Leaders with good peer network
Who should take part?
This programme is for leaders at all levels in the organisation, with a minimum of 2 years´ experience of people management.
You must be prepared to explore yourself and share your leadership challenges with peers. You’ll benefit from the programme regardless of where you are in the organisation and how many employees there are in your team.
On the course you will work on:
- Concrete methods and tools – to implement immediately
- Your leadership purpose
- Constructive and valuable feedback from peers
- Communication skills
The price includes:
Before the course
- Access to relevant articles
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) test
During the course
- 7 course days divided into 3 face-to-face modules of 2 days, and 2 ½-day virtual sessions
- Virtual kick-off session, meeting all participants
- Book: Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- Access to the online business game Pacific
- Dedicated facilitator for the entire programme
- Maximum 10 participants
- Course material
After the course
- Course certificate
- Possibility of purchasing individual coaching
The programme is carried out in a safe and reflective environment. The focus is on you as an individual and creating the best conditions for you to learn.
You will experience a high level of involvement, a mix of theory, practical case training and dialogue; all supported by silence and reflection.
During the programme you will work alone, in pairs or larger groups.
The delivery methods will be a mix of face-to-face classroom sessions, virtual sessions, group work and online simulation.
Thomas holds a degree in Organizational Behaviour from Copenhagen Business School and is a Certified Executive Coach. Furthermore, he has completed several courses and certifications within behaviour, leadership and sales.
He has more than 25 years of leadership experience from various companies and have held senior management positions among others in Alfa Laval, Danish Defence, and various consulting companies. Earlier he was also an External Lecturer at the University of Southern Denmark and was for 11 years an international football (FIFA) referee.
Thomas has been responsible for many leadership programmes for both executives, managers, as well as employees who have just started their career. Moreover, he has conducted a large number of coaching sessions.
All our courses can be taught at your location. Internal courses have financial advantages and shared learning creates a sense of community within your organisation.
The course is taught for your company exclusively and so adapted to your wants and needs such as whether the course should be hosted virtually or physically.
If you want to focus on your development as, for example, a leader, project manager or even just your personal development, you have the option to complement your programme with coaching sessions.
Coaching is very individual, and we always have coaches with several years of practical experience within your field.
What is the greatest competitive advantage of any business? What is the most essential asset of any organisation?
We deliver courses, programmes and consulting services – all with an emphasis on people and their interactions in organisations.
If you wish to be on hold for this course and wait a vacant seat please fill in the fields below.