Implementing SAFe 5.1 w/ SPC5 Certification in collaboration w. Scaled Agile Inc
Learn how to build and execute the implementation rollout strategy of your organisationShare this page Print
This 4-day course prepares you to lead an enterprise through an Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
You learn how to effectively implement the principles and practices of SAFe®. This includes training and coaching teams, launching Agile Release Trains, as well as assembling and managing an Agile portfolio.
During the first two days — Leading SAFe— provides you with a foundation to teach SAFe to others, and if you are certified, you will be qualified to instruct the Leading SAFe course. The following two days of the course will focus exclusively on the implementation of SAFe.
Certification is optional. Those attendees who achieve an SPC certification are then authorized to license SAFe training materials.
Benefits for you:
- Leading an enterprise through an agile transformation
- Implementing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- Training managers and executives in Leading SAFe
- Acting as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent
- Coaching teams in SAFe ScrumXP for teams and acting as a SAFe Practitioner (SP) certifying agent
On the course, you will work with:
- Introduction of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- How to become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishment of Team and Technical Agility
- Build quality in with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Deliver Business Value with Release on Demand
- Reach the SAFe Tipping Point
- Learning Value Stream Identification
- Launch and coach an ART
- Extend to the Portfolio and sustain and improve
- Guidance regarding how to teach the Leading SAFe course as a certified SPC
During this program, attendees learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by implementing and applying the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), along with the five core competencies of the Lean Enterprise.
Further, attendees gain relevant insights and practice coaching programs, launching Agile Release Trains, building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and a Lean Portfolio. The first section of the course—Leading SAFe—provides them with a foundation on how to teach SAFe to leaders. The second part of the course focuses only on successfully implementing SAFe in the enterprise.
Becoming a Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), and a change agent, enables attendees to coach and guide the enterprise on how to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empowers them to carry through a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
Who can participate?
This course is mainly aimed at professionals who will be materially and directly involved in the SAFe implementation. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultants who are responsible for the implementation of Agile programs and portfolios as parts of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative. Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Groups
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, as well as IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, as well as Solution Architects
The price includes
- 40 hours of high-quality training from several experienced We Are Movement Trainers. This includeses SAFe SPCT Carl Starendal
- Membership in the “We Are Movement” slack community
- A one-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Digital attendee workbook
- Learn how to use digital collaboration tools such as Slack, Miro, Zoom, and many more!
- High-quality digital course setup with short days as well as a strong online learning environment
- The certification exam for the SAFe Program Consultant certification (SPC)
- Online support from We Are Movement when preparingh for the exam.
SAFe® SPC Certification
Attendance on the course will prepare you to take the SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) exam. An SPC certification provides you with:
- Access to licensing the course materials that required to train aspiring SAFe Agilists, SAFe Practitioners, as well as SAFe PM/POs
- Access to the no-cost license materials, videos, as well as artifacts that support the launching of Agile Release Trains
- Optional inclusion in the SPC directory listing
- Access to the private SPC LinkedIn Group
Attendees who pass the exam will further receive:
- An SPC5 certificate
- Access to licensing the course materials required to train SAFe Agilists, SAFe Practitioners, as well as SAFe PM/POs
- An One-year certified membership as an SPC5
- A SPC4 branding kit with the SPC certification mark
Renewals are good for one full year from the date of certification. They require:
- 160 hours of SPC consulting
- A renewal fee of $895
- 40 continuous education/outreach hours
SPCT & SAFe Strategic Advisor
Scaled Agile INC
Rune Christensen is both an experienced Lean-Agile coach, SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT), and also a Strategic Advisor at Scaled Agile Inc. Rune has supported several businesses in their SAFe transformation by working closely with people and teams at all different levels of the organization.
Rune has more than 20 years of experience within software and product development through working for large International corporations across a variety of industries, countries, as well as cultures. Furthermore, his diverse background in software development, IT operations, and process methodology is put to good use when supporting corporations in their Lean-Agile transformations.
Rune is often engaged with the agile community as a SAFe trainer and speaker at webinars or events.
Tomas Eilsø is an agile coach and consultant. He spends most of his time guiding large organizations in getting the maximum benefits of agile principles, using different scaling approaches such as the Scaled Agile Framework. Similar to Jeff Sutherland who got inspired to create Scrum from his experience with high-performance teams as a fighter pilot, Tomas also flew as an F-16 fighter pilot for six years. Additionally, Tomas is an entrepreneur and has started several successful technology startups. One of these currently builds the next generation combat flight simulators for the Danish Airforce – naturally using agile principles.
This course is powered by Bestbrains Academy & Mannaz
When you sign up for this course, Mannaz handles your registration, while the course execution will be managed by BestBrains Academy.
Your name, e-mail and telephone number will be passed on to BestBrains Academy. The contact information is used exclusively in connection with the course.
If you wish to be on hold for this course and wait a vacant seat please fill in the fields below.