Join our virtual session to get specific ideas and advice on how to create professional and effective facilitation of your online meetings.
The ability to conduct effective and engaging online meetings is getting increasingly important. The outbreak of COVID-19 means we need to be able to do more work virtually and, given the context of the climate crisis, we simply cannot remain dependent on physical meetings. An added bonus is that virtual meetings save time, as there is no transport.
However, physical meetings and virtual ones are very different from one another and demand different skills.
What you will learn in this course
You will quickly and effectively learn how to run engaging and productive virtual meetings that suit the requirements of your organisation. Find your headset, log on to our session and experience how to become successful when it comes to online collaboration.
This course consists of two modules on the same day:
Module 1: Virtual tools for collaboration and communication (1 hour in the morning)
Module 2: How to succeed with your virtual meetings (1 hour in the afternoon)
8.00 – 9:00 AM London time
9.00 – 10:00 AM Copenhagen time
- An understanding of how virtual meeting technology can help you
- Reflections on what you are hoping to achieve by using new technology
- Inspiration on how to maintain good relationships and effective collaboration using virtual meetings
- A guide to selecting the relevant tools and platforms for your virtual meetings
14.00 – 15:00 PM London time
15.00 – 16:00 PM Copenhagen time
- Inspiration on how to adapt and design your virtual meetings to establish trust and cooperation
- Improved virtual facilitation skills
- Ideas for how to energize meeting participants using a variety of technical tools
Join now today
Virtual learning is popular for a variety of reasons, not least that less travel saves time and spares the environment. However, we recognize that there’s an urgent need right now because of the outbreak of COVID-19.
Please sign up for the date of your choice. We accept credit card payment only for this course. Do you want to buy this course to be held for your organisation only? Please contact us.
The course is a virtual session. After enrolment you will receive an email with details about how to join the course.
Meet the trainers
Client Director at Mannaz in London.
Hvis du ønsker at komme på venteliste så udfyld felterne herunder. Vi kontakter dig hvis der kommer en ledig plads på kurset.