SAFe® Agile Product Management (APM Certification)
Use Design Thinking to create valuable products in the Lean EnterpriseShare this page Print
On this 3-day Agile Product Management programme, you get to discover the right mindset, skills, as well as tools you need to possess to create successful products and solutions by using Agile techniques. You’ll learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what the customer wants
- Viable – profitable for you to both build and sell
- Feasible – something which you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something which you can manage proactively to realize ROI
Benefits for you:
- Analyzing your own role as Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Exploring the market needs, segmentation, sizing, and the competitive landscape
- Driving strategy including market segmentation
- Using and implementing empathy to drive design
- Defining the product strategy and vision behind this
- Creating and evolving specific roadmaps to build lasting solutions
- Executing and delivering value using SAFe
- Managing value stream economics
- Creating innovation within the value stream
You also get:
- Three days of high-quality training by experienced We Are Movement Trainers
- Membership in the We Are Movement Slack Community
- A one-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Physical workbook for attendees
- Light breakfast, lunch, and afternoon coffee every day of training
- High-quality course venue
- Preparation and eligibility for the Agile Product and Solution Management exam
Participants will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and it helps you to define a specific vision, strategy, and roadmap which will help you tap into new markets. Find out how you can accelerate the product lifecycle to get feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that will delight your customers – all while you align with the organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, as well as solution intent.
Large parts of the programme is developed by Luke Hohmann – the author of Innovation Games, among other books.
Who can participate?
- Product managers and directors of product management
- Product marketing managers, project managers as well as Product Owners
- Product Management, Business Owners and Business Analysts
- Product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, as well as business line managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
Participants of the Agile Product Management Course should be familiar with the Agile principles and practices. Furthermore, participants should have attended a minimum of one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is also highly recommended. Those who have experience from being a product manager, product marketer, product owner, business owner, or bringing products to market could benefit from this course.
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager certificate
- SAFe 5 Lean Portfolio Manager digital badge for promoting your accomplishment online
- One-year certified membership as a SAFe 5 Lean Portfolio Manager. This includes access to the LPM Community of Practice
- A SAFe 5 Lean Portfolio Manager certification usage guide with LPM certification marks
- Access to a number of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned
- The renewal fee is $295
Jesper Thaning has helped organizations to adopt Lean and Agile methods for the last 15 years. His experience covers the entire journey from idea to running code through conceptualization, prioritization, refinement, development, test, continuous integration as well as deployment. Jesper has both trained and coached a large number of teams and organizations on applying Lean and Agile principles and methodologies like SAFe® to their individual and specific situation. In recent years he has mainly focused on the collaboration between business and IT development – and so he has helped organizations benefit from Lean and Agile methods through effective product ownership.
This course is powered by Bestbrains Academy & Mannaz
When you sign up for this course, Mannaz handles your registration, while the course execution will be managed by BestBrains Academy.
Your name, e-mail and telephone number will be passed on to BestBrains Academy. The contact information is used exclusively in connection with the course.
If you wish to be on hold for this course and wait a vacant seat please fill in the fields below.