SAFe® Agile Product Management (APM Certification)
Use Design Thinking to create valuable products in the Lean EnterpriseShare Print
On this 3-day Agile Product Management programme, you get to discover the right mindset, skills, as well as tools you need to create successful products and solutions by using agile techniques. You’ll learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what the customer wants
- Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible – something that you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something that you can manage proactively to realise ROI
Benefits for you:
- Analysing your own role as product manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Exploring the market needs, segmentation, sizing, and the competitive landscape
- Driving strategy, including market segmentation
- Using and implementing empathy to drive design
- Defining the product strategy and vision behind this
- Creating and evolving specific roadmaps to build lasting solutions
- Executing and delivering value using SAFe
- Managing value stream economics
- Creating innovation within the value stream
You also get:
- 3 days of high-quality training by experienced trainers
- a 1-year membership of the SAFe Community Platform
- preparation and eligibility for the Agile Product and Solution Management exam
- physical workbook for attendees
- light breakfast, lunch, and afternoon coffee every day of training
- high-quality course venue.
Participants will recognise how continuous exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a specific vision, strategy, and road map, which will help you tap into new markets.
Find out how you can accelerate the product lifecycle to get feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that will impress your customers – all while you align with the organisation’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Large parts of the programme have been developed by Luke Hohmann, an author whose books include Innovation Games: Creating Breakthrough Products Through Collaborative Play.
Who can participate?
- product managers and directors of product management
- product marketing managers, project managers as well as Product Owners
- product management, business owners and business analysts
- product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, as well as business line managers
- agile coaches
- SAFe Programme Consultants (SPCs)
- You should be familiar with agile principles and practices.
- You should also have attended a minimum of one SAFe course before attending this course.
- A background in product or solution management is also highly recommended.
- You could benefit from this course if you have experience of being a product manager, product marketer, product owner, business owner, or of bringing products to market.
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager certificate
- SAFe 5 Lean Portfolio Manager digital badge for promoting your accomplishment online
- 1 year certified membership as a SAFe 5 Lean Portfolio Manager. This includes access to the LPM Community of Practice
- a SAFe 5 Lean Portfolio Manager certification usage guide with LPM certification marks
- access to a number of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- Membership renewals are 1 year from the date of certification
- The renewal fee is $295
Jesper Thaning has helped organisations adopt Lean and agile methods for the last 15 years. His experience covers the entire journey from idea, to running code through conceptualisation, prioritisation, refinement, development, test, continuous integration, as well as deployment. Jesper has trained and coached a large number of teams and organisations on applying Lean and agile principles and methodologies, such as SAFe®, tailored to their specific situation. In recent years, he has mainly focused on the collaboration between business and IT development and so has helped organisations benefit from Lean and agile methods through effective product ownership.
This course is powered by Bestbrains Academy & Mannaz
When you sign up for this course, Mannaz handles your registration, while the course execution will be managed by BestBrains Academy.
Your name, e-mail and telephone number will be passed on to BestBrains Academy. The contact information is used exclusively in connection with the course.
If you wish to be on hold for this course and wait a vacant seat please fill in the fields below.