Facilitation of virtual events
Create virtual development activitiesthat move your organisation forward
Many organisations find they must cancel their leadership conferences, organisational development initiatives or strategy seminars because COVID-19 makes it impossible to come together physically and achieve shared learning.
Mannaz and Virtio hels you avoid this by transforming your development activities into virtual events that create value, impact and move your organisation forward.
Take part in our deep experience
We already support many organisations to operate effectively in a virtual context.
For example, this involves being able to run fully integrated virtual events such as full or half company days, development activities, and webinars, where you need to gather large numbers of employees from across the organisation.
It’s important that you have a professional set-up and strong competencies in facilitating virtual events, to achieve commitment and involvement from participants who are not physically present.
Benefits of impactful virtual events
- Strengthened organisational cohesion
- Sustainability benefits
- Digital competence of participants is increased and can be used in other contexts
- Competence development of selected employees in producing and facilitating events while they are being implemented (train the trainer concept)
- The strategic starting point, which sets the course for the year, is maintained
- Time optimising
- Opportunity to gather even more people at the same time – especially important for global companies
- The flexibility of your event is increased because more media and facilitation methods can be used
Mannaz has helped Lejre Municipalitywith holding a virtual learning workshop
“We wanted to hold a virtual learning workshop for our coordinating teams of professionals in the Children and Youth area to strengthen the teams’ collaboration. We asked Mannaz for help designing and facilitating the day. We were very pleased with Mannaz’ help and received excellent feedback from the participants on how they had been inspired and had benefited greatly from the day, especially from the good presentations, exercises and dialogues.”
Kristina Koch Sloth, Deputy Municipal Director, Lejre Municipality
Mannaz and Virtio offer the full package - 360° approach to the complete virtual event
From idea generation and delivery through to follow-up
When considering hosting a virtual event, many may be nervous about the technical part: Does the IT equipment work? Is the sound going through? Can the participants see me on their computer screen? And what if everything goes wrong? You can safely leave these worries to us.
In addition to managing the streaming platform and other technological solutions, in collaboration with Virtio, we also deliver a complete TV-like production with studio, cameras, and sound. In this way, you can focus on the messages you want to convey to your organisation’s employees.
Mannaz can also help you;
- design the event
- train speakers in valuable virtual facilitation skills
- develop individual learning parts, inspiring videos and other materials that create commitment and motivation among the participants
- follow up on your virtual event.
Mannaz has virtual events experience from some of the largest organisations in Denmark. We know how to make such events interactive and inspiring so they ensure sky-high output.
Let us help you conduct valuable virtual events from A-Z:
A different learning approach
You can’t simply transfer the content and learning approach that you apply to physical seminars, meetings and events to virtual development activities. Something else is required. Mannaz can use it in-depth insight to design your virtual development activities. The model below provides insight into these areas: