Project Management 2
Better management of your projects
A good start determines the success of your projects. Project Management 2 is an advanced project management course on promoting commitment and quality during the process. The goal is to enable you to handle your project team during the project’s start-up phase – and everything that that entails.
Through this project management course you will practise and reflect on specific methods for team development and project planning, all with a focus on managing your team and collaboration within the team. The course is part of Mannaz Project Management training.
Who takes part?
You will benefit the most from this course if you have some project management experience. The course is particularly well suited to participants who are about to plan a new project or a new major phase of a large project.
Participants typically include project managers, project administrators, assistant managers and project coordinators.
On the course you will work on:
- Project start-up phase
- The Project Manager’s toolbox
- Project planning
- Team development
- Commitment and motivation
- Group dynamics
- Development of innovative ideas
An IPMA-registered programme
The training is IPMA®-registered in Denmark, which means that Mannaz’ goals and content have been scored according to the Danish NCB “Project Management Competences” – and that Mannaz’ indication of participants’ options for developing competences have been verified by Dansk Projektledelse (Danish Project Management) (www.danskprojektledelse.dk).
By completing the training, you will acquire the skills described in the NCB (National Competence Baseline), that are required for IPMA® certification in Denmark. You can become IPMA-certified through Dansk Projektledelse.
Benefits for you
- Establishing an effective project group
- Providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Becoming a good facilitator of the project group
- Facilitating innovative idea development
- Bringing about motivation, commitment and humour in the project through team development exercises
- Relating the project manager’s tools to the current situation
- Performing distance management
Benefits for your company
- An improved start-up of projects in the organisation
- A more dynamic, effective and committed team that achieves their goal(s) faster
- Good, creative solutions
The price includes
Before the course
- Invitation to a free two-hour meeting on Good Learning Access to digital learning from Project Management 1 Course materials through My Mannaz
- Virtual team assignment
During the course
- Three days of instruction
- All meals during the day
- Access to "Projektværktøjskasse" – the Project Manager’s virtual toolbox
After the course
- Course certificate
Practical learning method
During the course, you and your fellow participants will be divided into groups who will each plan and conduct their own start-up seminar. Together with your group, you will decide on the process and the tools you wish to use. These choices depend on the selected project assignment as well as the composition of your project team. This active project start-up can inspire you in future project start-ups, at the beginning of each stage, during a change of pace or if you need to bring your project back on track.
Play and creativity
The course focuses on team development, as this helps projects get off to a flying start. You will be working on challenges associated with fostering a sense of commitment and community related to problem-solving. We will focus on things like creative thinking and incorporating play as a supplement during the stage of establishment, as it helps promote the development of a team.
A couple of weeks before the course, you will receive an email from the facilitator introducing a team assignment that must be solved virtually prior to the course.
Days of instruction – from start to finish
Day 1: 09:00–17:00
Day 2: 09:00–17:00
Day 3: 09:00–16:00
You will have access to the digital learning modules from Project Management 1, except the pre- and post tests.
You will meet experienced facilitators and consultants from Mannaz on the course. All facilitators have practical project experience.