Mannaz Project Management Programme
Tools for planning, leading and managing your projects
Mannaz Project Management Training will provide you with a holistic understanding of project management and project leadership.
You will build a solid toolbox and acquire concrete tools for planning your projects, leading and managing your project group, and ensuring that your projects are completed successfully. At the same time, you will acquire an in-depth understanding of your own leadership behaviour and thereby strengthen your personal leadership in the project.
By choosing Mannaz Project Management Training, you are enrolling in a training programme with a practical focus.
Who can participate?
The project management training is for anyone who work or are about to work with projects. You are the leading figure in the project and you will be managing the project and ensuring its success. Even if you have worked with projects for several years, you can learn a lot from the training programme.
Benefits for you
- Gaining a holistic understanding of the basic methods and effective tools for project work
- Learning how to handle the project group, develop a team and plan a project
- Learning how to navigate during changing conditions with a focus on progress, creating results and completing the project
- Focusing your attention on your leadership behaviour as a project manager, uncovering your development potential and practising your repertoire of leadership styles
- Documenting your broad and practical knowledge of project management
Benefits for your company
- A professional project manager who can manage and organise the project team effectively and work with the project in a structured way
- A goal-oriented project manager who can manage and ensure well-conducted projects internally and externally with the desired results
- A qualified sparring partner for the Management and other stakeholders
- A competent project manager who can disseminate project management as a discipline within the organisation
About Mannaz Project Management Training
The project management training consists of four courses that you can take in consecutive order or as needed. You can also take each course separately if you have a very specific need. This gives you the very best chance of fitting your training into your busy everyday life. Please note, however, that Project Management 1 or similar knowledge is a prerequisite for participating on the other courses.
The case stories, group work, exercises and assignments all contain useful, directly applicable knowledge, and the facilitators that you will meet have many years of practical experience in project management. Your new knowledge will be accessible, relevant and applicable in your daily work with projects.
The courses are based on active involvement and training in relation to the reality that you and your company find yourselves in.
Mannaz Project Management Training is IPMA®-registered in Denmark*
The training is IPMA®-registered in Denmark, which means that Mannaz’ goals and content have been scored according to the Danish NCB “Project Management Competences” – and that Mannaz’ indication of participants’ options for developing competences have been verified by Dansk Projektledelse (Danish Project Management) (www.danskprojektledelse.dk).
By completing the training, you will acquire the skills described in the NCB (National Competence Baseline), that are required for IPMA® certification in Denmark. You can become IPMA-certified through Dansk Projektledelse.
Enrolment for the entire training: DKK 58,500
- The price includes: Project Management 1–4 and the Project
- Management Examination
- You must enrol in the entire training
- Project Management 1–4 must be completed within two years of the first course participation
- The Project Management Examination is included in the price, but is not mandatory. You are not required to take the exam within the two years, but if you want to take it, you must do so within one year of completing the last course.
- Project Management 1 – Overview, content and method - You will gain a holistic understanding of project management and acquire basic tools (a management toolbox) for completing effective projects. We will touch on stakeholder analysis, goal setting and planning. You will learn to apply various methods and manage and ensure progress of your projects so that you will be valued as a project manager.
- Project Management 2 – Team management, commitment and project start-up - We will focus on good project start-ups, management of the group and collaboration within the team. You will learn to engage and motivate your project participants from the beginning, thereby ensuring quality throughout the project management process. During the course, you will complete one project start-up to serve as an inspiration for your future projects.
- Project Management 3 – Execution, results and completion - You will acquire a number of leadership and project management tools to give you a better overview and basis for making decisions about your projects. During the course, we will focus on change management, results and project completion. The course will provide you with practical learning tools that you can apply back in your company.
- Project Management 4 – You as a project manager - With a 360-degree measurement, you will gain a deeper insight into your leadership behaviour as a project manager. Based on this knowledge, you will nurture your potential and become an even better project manager. During the course, you will develop your own dynamic and personal action plan, which will be directly applicable in your job.
Get a quote for a course to be conducted in your company
If several employees from your company wish to participate in the same course, you can choose a course from our broad programme and save money when the course is conducted internally in your company.
Mannaz Project Management Training has a practical focus and is based on active inclusion of and training on elements from your current work as a project manager. The facilitation is a mix of case stories, plenary and group work, theory, exercises, and assignments that all contain knowledge that is directly applicable in your work