Columbia Executive Program
The Complete Leader
Obtain an international certificate within executive management at Columbia Business School in New York City – one of the 8 premier Ivy League schools – and become part of the executive elite. Learn from a number of the world's leading and most distinguished professors.
Elite professors from Columbia University, the recognized Ivy League school, draw on their vast experience from research as well as international executive business life in their teaching, thereby creating a senior executive program in a class of its own. Participants are challenged through practical case studies and relevant managerial exercises and will be able to capitalize on the potential of today's market on a personal level as well as from a corporate, executive perspective.
The Columbia program is based on senior executives' current challenges in a competitive and increasingly intensified global market and explores the skillsets and expertise necessary to successfully manage and develop an enterprise. You will be taught at the MBA level to improve the efficiency of decision-making processes, control power and influence, modify behavior and mindset, perform strategic marketing, implement new strategies, and plot a new financial course for your company.
Who takes part?
The program targets company executives with several years of managerial experience wishing to improve their competences as well as seeking to consolidate their potential with a strong foundation of skills and self-assurance. To ensure a high professional level and optimal performance, we take great care to assemble the right team. We do this to create a good learning environment and to give participants and opportunity to build an interesting network during the program.
On the course you will work on:
- Influencing and persuasion
- Strategic marketing
- Digital advertising
- Implementing strategy
- Finance and accounting for executives
About Columbia Business School
Columbia Business School is one of the 8 coveted Ivy League schools. The school is internationally recognized as one of the world’s best business schools, and the Financial Times has named Columbia Business School as No. 1 in the world for executive education four times.
The School is recognized globally for the school’s intellectual leadership and ongoing innovation across every major discipline of business education. It´s regarded as one of the most comprehensive sources of business knowledge in the world.
Columbia Business School’s extensive expertise builds bridges between research and practice through the School’s broad engagement in the global business community.
The Columbia Executive Program is a very inspiring program on which you get a well-focused update within the latest theories and practical examples from the best Business Schools. To me, the program has been an effective way of obtaining knowledge and – not least – new networking opportunities.
Lotte G. Lundberg, Head of Newbuildings
A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S
Benefits for you
- Obtain an efficient upgrade of your general management toolbox
- Be inspired by some of the best professors in the world
- Access to a valuable network of other Nordic executives
- Learn from practical case studies and relevant managerial exercises
- Capitalize on the potential of today's market on a personal level as well as from a corporate perspective
Benefits for your company
- A more skillful and inspired leader
- With ”upgraded” skills on the above mentioned parametres
- Who can inspire other leaders
The Columbia Executive Program is essential for today’s business executive. Our business world is evolving fast, all the more important to educate on the latest business trends. The quality of this course is exceptional and highly recommended.
Reynir Gislason, Executive President,
IFS Group S.A.C.
Education is important for any executive, but the right education is crucial for your success as an executive! To me, The Columbia Executive Program was the obvious choice to ensure my continuous success as a top-executive. The intensive program manage to combine practical experience with relevant theories from the most coveted and competent professors in the world.
Christian Holm Hansen, CEO
EM Nordic Denmark A/S
The price includes:
Before the course
- Pre-event with introduction to program and fellow participants
- Access to online learning platform
During the course
- Welcome dinner on hotel on Sunday the 13th of November at 19:00
- Welcome dinner at Columbia Business School on Monday the 14th
- Celebration dinner at Trattoria Dell’Arte on Thursday the 17th
- Stay at the Hudson Hotel (4 star hotel near central park)
- Catering during the program
- Transportation between the hotel and Columbia Business School
After the course
- Co-signed Certificate from Mannaz and Columbia Business School
- Official certificate from Columbia Business School
Practical learning method
Columbia Executive Program is a prescription to optimize our management skills and it will equip you with a top-class toolbox to improve your own leadership and your company’s business potential and future perspective.
The program takes you through a week of intensive teaching, where Columbia’s best professors equip you with the skills and core competencies that are characteristic of a global and modern top executive. The program’s academic emphasis enables you to manoeuvre on an international management level and concentrate on the activities and topics that provide the most value to the successful leader.
The Columbia Executive Program is a professionally outlined program for the busy executive who wants teaching from extremely competent professors from the best schools. Through group work on the Columbia program in New York the stage for valuable sparring and networking is set.
Frank Mortensen, CFO
The Columbia Executive Program provides a global perspective on the challenges of today’s business leader. The level of teaching and the group of participants are most impressive, which together deliver great value for your money.
Senior Vice President, MAN Diesel & Turbo
On the course you will meet highly experienced faculty from Columbia Business School. All faculty have extensive practical experience from consultancy work and are among the best in their every of expertise.
- The Digital Advertising module is taught by Adjunct Professor Jeremy Kagan
- The Implementing Strategy module is taught by Professor William Pietersen
- The Strategic Marketing module is taught by Professor Michel Tuan Pham
- The Influencing and persuasion module is taught by Professor Eric Abrahamson
- The Finance and Accounting module is taught by Professor Doron Nissim
- The programs faculty director, who ensures the overall quality of the program, is Professor Murray B. Low.