Mannaz’ Youth Advisory Board – Leaders of Tomorrow
Do you have what it takes to influence how leaders of tomorrow view leadership and organizational development? And do you want to gain valuable insight into the consulting and business world? Then you should apply to be part of Mannaz’ new Youth Advisory Board.
Mannaz offers young talents a unique opportunity to network, gain experience and practical insights into the consulting and business world, by being a member of our Youth Advisory Board. Board members will collaborate with Mannaz on how Leaders of Tomorrow will lead and how future trends will influence the business world.
The Mannaz Youth Advisory Board will consist of 6-8 talented individuals with a diverse and global mindset, who will participate in a series of facilitated 2-3 hour meetings on a selection of relevant themes. Mannaz facilitates and provides inspirational content for each meeting, where the youth advisory board will discuss ideas, future trends and give their perspective on leadership as well as provide insight and a sanity check on new concepts.
The Youth Advisory Board is a unique opportunity for Mannaz to collaborate and co-create with young talents from across the nation and will be a way to get access to future generations’ perspectives on current and future trends within organizational and leadership expectations and challenges.
Mannaz are looking for talents from universities across Denmark and with different educational backgrounds to setup a diverse and multifaceted advisory board.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Preferably you are a third year bachelor student or at your first year of your master
- Well-founded theoretical knowledge on either societal and organisational development, digital and virtual concepts or programs, alternative learning methods or leadership development
- A wide perspective on (global) business and leadership on a global scale.
- Interest and passion for how future digital and societal development will shape leadership and organizations in new and innovative ways
- Preferable either experience from abroad or an international perspective on leadership development
- Top of your class
- You are an active student in a university in Denmark, preferably one of the following: AU in Copenhagen, AAU in Copenhagen, KU, CBS, DTU, ITU, SDU or RUC.
Your personal skills
- A role model with a significant social span
- Ambitious with the will to go the extra mile
- A drive for developing and discussing new concepts, future trends and perspectives on leadership
- The abilities to launch a network of young talents with different educational backgrounds
- An interest in collaboration and co-creation with a variation of profiles
You will be part of an attractive business
Mannaz provides innovative business thinking and services in the areas of organisational development, leadership development, talent development and change management to empower leaders with the capabilities required to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
At Mannaz, we have launched an ambitious growth strategy and as a board member of Mannaz’ Youth Advisory Board, you will be supported by a strong international organisation and being part of a network of young talents who have the opportunity to shape leadership of tomorrow and how Mannaz work with and understand future leadership needs. Mannaz is an organisation with a market-leading competence development portfolio and our offerings are of the highest quality and deliver real impact.
We operate an open recruitment process and we encourage you to submit your cover letter, resume and grades soonest possible to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked with ‘Mannaz Youth Advisory Board’. Deadline for applying will be Monday 14thAugust 2017.
In case of questions, please feel free to contact Simone Toftegaard, HR Business Partner, on email@example.com.
Tilmeld dig Mannaz´ nyhedsbrev, og vind et kursusværdibevisDu er nu tilmeldt Mannaz Nyhedsbrev. Du vil snart modtage en velkomstmail med yderligere information. Vær opmærksom på, at nyhedsbrevet kan ligge i din spammappe.