We have 80 employees and among these 25 specialised facilitators and designers working from our offices in Copenhagen, London and Hong Kong to lead our clients safely from start to finish in their leadership journey, develop new learning methods and principles, carry out research and disseminate their insights.
They, our lead facilitators, are also expert designers of Mannaz’s flexible and effective solutions for clients. They are known for their sharp intellect and diplomacy skills – a combination that brings out the real challenges in the organisation without confrontation and negativity. Based on these challenges they apply their considerable design capabilities to the task of designing the best possible learning and development solution.
Another group of valued employees work to confidently serve and support all of our clients, an important component in creating Mannaz’s satisfied and loyal clients.
Faculty and partners
Mannaz’s faculty includes more than 375 international senior leadership facilitators, experiences project managers, coaches and experts originating from 34 countries. They have all 10+ years of experience in getting leaders to achieve results fast. They have been into the corporate business life themselves and have deep insights into people performance. They all have a broad cultural background and senior practical and theoretical expertise within three main subject areas: leadership development, programme and project management and strategic competency development.
The majority of our faculty are at least bi-lingual and often tri-lingual and have vast experience working in all regions of the world, either as facilitators of workshops and/or as global business executives. Facilitators are educated to Masters or PhD level and have at least 20 years of relevant experience. All facilitators share the same learning principles centred in reality and respect for the individual while at the same time managing to create learning processes with a high, immediate value.
Faculty recruitment is subject to our ISO 9001 quality processes and most faculty members come to us through personal recommendation. Through structured interviews, references, induction programmes and apprenticeships, new facilitators are thoroughly brought up to speed on the Mannaz way. This fastidious approach to quality is evidenced by participant feedback where faculty facilitation skills and professional expertise are evaluated at an average of 4.5 on a five point scale.
- 375 closely associated facilitators and experts originating from 34 countries
- Speaking 40 languages
Working for Mannaz
We are always interested in finding the highly capable people that Mannaz needs for our international team.
Do you want to join our highly skilled team?
We are always interested in finding the highly experienced people that Mannaz needs.
If you are ambitious in your work, quality conscious, client and business oriented, professionally competent, internationally experienced and good people skills, we would love to hear from you.
There are a range of job categories at Mannaz:
- Capability strategists; strategic corporate consultancy
- Learning architects; design of learning processes and development of new learning methods
- Development specialists and facilitators; completion of development activities, such as teaching, mentoring and coaching
- Project coordinators/project managers; management of corporate development processes, such as customer service and relations
- Capability consultants; consultancy of individuals for competency development
- Programme coordinators/programme assistants; coordination and administration of programmes
- Specialists within IT, finances, etc.
We have full and part-time positions as well as a number of student jobs.
Send us an email and attach your application, CV and relevant diplomas.
Join our network of associates
Join Mannaz’s international network of highly skilled associates. Mannaz’s faculty includes more than 375 international senior leadership facilitators, experiences project managers, coaches and experts originating from 34 countries. They have all 10+ years of experience in getting leaders to achieve results fast. They have been into the corporate business life themselves and have deep insights into people performance.
If you were to join us, you would become part of a global network of associated. To match their profiles and skills you would:
- have a broad cultural background
- have senior practical and theoretical expertise within leadership development, programme and project management and strategic competency development
- have expert learning solutions design capabilities
- have a sharp intellect and diplomacy skills
- preferably speak more than one language, English being one of them
- have experience working in all regions of the world, either as facilitator of workshops and/or as a global business executive.
- hold a master or PhD level education
- have at least 20 years of relevant experience.
To join Mannaz you would go through structured interviews, references, induction programmes and apprenticeships, in line with our ISO 9001 quality processes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to talk about how you can become part of the Mannaz network of associates.