Plan Better – Get More Time
Are you lacking simple tools for establishing an overview and for becoming more efficient and better at planning your time? This tool course will teach you several practical methods to make you more aware of your efficiency on a day-to-day basis.
You may recognise this situation: you have had a busy day at work – perhaps with overtime – and yet you don’t feel that you have accomplished very much and feel that what you have done is not necessarily the things that were on your “to do” list.
News – Flexible Learning
We now offer the course with Flexible Learning – an innovative learning concept at Mannaz. The price is the same, but prior to course start, you now complete a preparatory test that provides you with the best foundation for a rewarding course. After the course, you will complete three additional e-learning modules with a view to retaining the things you have learned. Read more about the Flexible Learning facilitation method below.
This course is for individuals who wish to get some simple, specific tools that will help them to get a better overview and become more efficient in their daily lives – both professionally and personally. It is also aimed at individuals who wish to shake up their own planning habits. You must be prepared to work with your habits and be ready to change the way you work. You must have the ability to influence your time and your task management.
|Are you a leader? If yes, you could benefit from looking at the course “Take Charge of Time and Resources”, which has many of the same elements as “Plan Your Own Work”, but has the leadership aspect as well. Read more.|
During the course, you will become aware of how to increase your efficiency.
You will learn to:
- Become more efficient on a daily basis – you will be able to complete a higher proportion of the tasks that you intend to work on
- Focus on the things that “steal” your time – i.e. you will learn to work on your time-wasters
- Get started on your personal objectives
- Plan your daily work, so that you are able to complete all your tasks
- Prioritise your tasks, so that you don’t spend time doing the wrong things
- Promote planning – and identify obstructions
- View urgent tasks and incorporate them into your planning
Your company will gain an employee who:
- Knows how to prioritise tasks
- Can cope with tasks, both short term and long term
- Is more efficient on a daily basis
During the course, you will work with:
- Your own planning habits
- New methods for planning your everyday life
- Your personal goals
- Introduction to Mind Map as a planning tool
- The most common time-wasters
- Practical planning, both short term and long term
- Prioritisation of your tasks
- Delegation at all levels
Prior to the course, you will be given access to the e-learning platform, Mannaz Flexible Learning. Your preparation includes:
- The My Planning Profile test. The purpose of the test is for you to prepare for the course in general and to provide you with an opportunity to reflect on your relationship to the three most important topics of the course: prioritisation, time-wasters and planning. You will get a status on your own strengths and focus areas in relation to each of the three topics.
- Questionnaire about your own planning, wishes and success criteria.
- Introduction to analysis of personal interruptions.
- Introduction to preparation of an overview of your own tasks.
The tasks aim at directing you towards the content of the course and at gathering specific knowledge that you can continue to work with on the course. In addition, the answers on the questionnaire allow the facilitators to be prepared for expectations and needs.
The course is practically orientated – you will be able to use the things you have learned immediately after the course. The course is constructed around theory, plenary discussions and individual and group exercises that are based on the participants’ own tasks and time-related problems.
After the course, you will have access to three additional e-learning modules that will inspire you to build on what you learned on the course in different ways.
- Approximately one week after the course, you will have access to the “Break the Habit” module that aims at helping you break undesirable habits. In addition, you will have access to the “Star Moments” module. Here, you will be given a tool to reflect upon the star moments in your daily life and, in this way, gain energy for other tasks.
- Approximately two months after the course, you will get the “Hold On” module, which will help you further develop what you learned through inspiration, dilemma role-plays, quizzes, etc.
You will meet Mariann Bach Nielsen on the course.
She is adept at establishing commitment amongst participants, and has a high level of communication and a great ability to empathise. She writes professional books about planning and personal development and is a careful planner who uses the methods she facilitate. The facilitator ensures that you gain a good, solid foundation for working with your own planning and your habits.
For personal advice or enrolment please contact Mariann Illum Vendler on 4517 6189 or send an email.